- Added world collisions.
- Added the ability to climb (and fall).
- Tweaked movement speed to feel more natural.
- Added speed cap.
- Changed art style.
- Added sword and shield.
- Held objects CANNOT go through walls.
- Gun now spawns swords, because reasons!
- Right Hand Application Button (the one above the track pad) while running/walking in place – Move in the direction you’re looking.
- Grip Button – Grab item next to your hand, or let go of current item.
- Held items (swords and such) can become out of sync with your controller position if they go through walls to far. Simply drop the item and pick it up again
- Sometimes you will move at half the speed you should. I have only noticed this in the unity editor however, and not in-game, so hopefully you’re fine!
- Automatic Field of View reduction while moving. This should help alleviate motion sickness.
- Movement slowdown while turning. This should also help with motion sickness, and make it all feel more natural.
- Decupling movement direction and viewing direction. I’ve tested this out, and have not yet come up with a great solution. I’ve not given up yet though!
I am working to Immersive Movement on the Unity Asset Store, however the first submission of it was rejected. The reasons why were all valid, I just need to take the time to add documentation and such. Once it is on the Unity Asset store, I will be charging $15 for it, and development on it will be continuous! Expect an announcement in a few weeks when it is available. Thank you for your support and feedback!